Sunday, December 19, 2010

Writing Retreat

I have not come to this seat without a plan
This seat is not padded or hand carved
This seat is an extrusion of plastic,
unlike the wood forms Shakers
used to weave baskets
This seat never bends to my form
This seat is unlike my mother's green armless chair
with it's back bent at an awkward angle
and it's plastic stain proof, spill proof cover
This seat faces traffic and three trees
This seat is unlike the seat that faced the backyard of a hollow house
I have not come to this seat without a plan
This seat is for visionaries

Linda Watskin 2010

7 comments:

  1. great blog! I too have one ob dating and seduction tips for guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely well written blog thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really quality portal. I visit here evaryday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving the important step this was the great post that with some good points regarding the social issues...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog looks really good. Thanks for providing all this information for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool..thanks so much for the info. Love it!

    ReplyDelete