List Ten Random Things About Yourself
1. I've committed myself to write a blog post a day for the year and the word release must appear in every posting.(Lfmarginalia.blogspot.com)
2. I absolutely am addicted to Bedford Farm's frozen yogurt.
3. Reading is more than a love it's a necessity. Often I can be found, at a local coffee shop) drinking a cup of ice coffee and reading a book.
4. Whenever I am part of a committee and involved in a long meeting I find myself either doing a crossword puzzle, discretely, checking the baseball scores, or mentally composing poetry.
5. I wear a step counter from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed.
6. My partner and I are simpatico—even to the point of both loving to read at coffee shops and walking two miles up and down hills before breakfast or showering.
7. My downstairs basement art space always has several mixed media projects under way. When the weather turns warm I tend to stray from finishing them quickly.
8. Each spring I look forward to getting away to Maine for the start of the summer. I love the hiking, smell of the sea and walks on the rocks. Add the lobster to that list.
9. I spent weeks reorganizing the church library with all sections color coded.
10. Once the summer begins I become a mystery and espionage reader.