Wednesday, May 8, 2013

H is for Happiness



HAPPINESS IS...

1.Happiness is loving and being loved right down to your core.

2.Happiness is standing on the rocks and listening to the waves coming in and going out.

3.Happiness is sharing a meal with friends.

4.Happiness is when you're somewhere and it feels like a holy space.

5.Happiness is the act of creating.

6.Happiness is hiking and finding unusual polypores.

7.Happiness is eating a lobster steamed in an outdoor pot.

8.Happiness is sharing my life, even the dull boring parts, with the love of my life.

9.Happiness is sharing one's faith journey.

10.Happiness is eating a large salad made with local produce.

5 comments:

  1. I love this list! Number 4 is probably my favorite! I LOVE that feeling! Just stopping by from the linky party! Feel free to check out my list this week, too!

    xo,
    A
    Angela's Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Gotta give a thumb's up for #10. Nothing better, I agree ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great list! For me, #2 would be #4 :) See ya next week!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 - absolutely. Is there anything better?!

    ReplyDelete